Saturday, June 22, 2013

Time to Vote:

Our county fair is coming up sooner than I planned for.  I am going through the photographs that I have taken this year to see what I am going to enter this year.  I cant decide this year so I am going to put it out there for help.  Please take a look at the ones I am considering at this point and vote for what you think might be worth entering.  Thank you for your help. 
1
 
2
 
3
 
4
 
5
 
6
 
7
 
8
 
9
 
10
 
 11
 
12
 
 13
 
 14
 
 15
 
 16
 
 17
 
 18
 
 19
 
 20

 21

3 comments:

  1. Ok...my second attempt to comment! Let your husband know, yep it's five oclock somewhere:)

    I am tied with the one of M with his back to us facing the mountains and the one with the flowers in the hand.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you both for the comments. It is very hard to decide which photo to use as I love most of the subjects of the photos I am finding it interesting that over all the photos that others like are not necessarily the ones that I would have thought of others liking.

      Delete