Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Management Boot Camp Week 1

So, because I have nothing to do in my evening time after a full 8-9 hours of work.  I found out that through our local community ed program at the branch college in town I could work toward a certificate program in business management.  Class started Monday actually, but I just got everything set up and in the program today.  Suzanne was interested in taking it also and I truly believe that no education is wasted so here we go.  Office mates taking classes together. 

We got set up today and got to look around on the website a little but tonight is the first moment I have had to really breathe and do anything besides my introduction.  I am typing this while waiting for the first presentation to download.  Its slow.

My goal is to be finished with the first section by 10 but since it is taking so long to download I am not sure I will make it but as close as possible as the alarm is scheduled for 5. 

I have done my log in and written my introduction and goals for my self for the class.  And now I begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment