Sunday, August 10, 2014

Faces

From the 75th annual fair parade.  I am not sure how I am going to choose which ones to display here.  I don't want to bore anyone with too much.. but the emotion and expression and everything else that was part of yesterday is too interesting not to capture.  A friend of mine commented on her facebook page with some of the pictures that she had from the parade...."Its never JUST a parade"





























I think each face speaks for itself, but what a community this county is.  And this week the fair starts on Wednesday.  Just to be able to walk around and see the choices our community offers to each of us to give a little back into our community is amazing every year.  Our county fair is unlike any other I have been to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment