Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Faces of Summer 2014

About halfway through our summer.  Faces tell so much. 
Read for yourselves.....
 
 
 
 
 
 
“She simply converted an average face into beautiful face and a beautiful face into an angelic face.”
 
I love photography.  Something about it is very fulfilling to my heart.  I am completely untrained but just enjoy the sometimes very surprising results.  If I could set out with one goal in what I do, to someday know this quote could apply to me would be beautiful, not for myself but to give future generations a glimpse of the goodness, the energy, the ups and downs of the life we are living in THIS moment in time. 
 
 
 












“Our faces will become works of art that our grandchildren will treasure.”
Adriana Trigiani, Don't Sing at the Table: Life Lessons from My Grandmothers

No comments:

Post a Comment