Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Question of the Day... How do you make friends

How do you make Friends?  

I'm thinking that I need to find an outside interest.  All this time, I have limited my interests to things I could do at HOME.. because I was raising kids and someone needed to be there, but yet, I needed things of y onw.  Now, I am thinking that I need to get out more.  Problem is, I'm not "in to" most "Adult Activities" so that makes it really difficult. 

Back when I was a teenager and my mother was looking for this same thing, there were options in town that we no longer have.  At that time there was a yarn store that she (and sometimes we) took knitting and crocheting lessons.  She took ceramics classes, she took painting classes.  At each of those places there were other women who were of at least similar mind. 

I'm not finding it as easy as she did to find similar interests in town anymore.  Sigh. 
Any ideas would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment