Sunday, February 2, 2014

Book ONE Complete

Shark Tank Jump Start Your Business is now complete.  I need to read it again and actually do the things they suggest in it but honestly, its too hard at the moment with what else I have in front of me. 

In Chapter 2 there is a quiz that they ask you to take to give yourself an idea of whether or not you are cut out for this... I scored I think 4 out of a possible 40 points.  And then I cried. 

There are some things in the book that have been very DIFINITELY helpful to me as I am trying to find my way in this very overgrown pathway.  For the moment, I am trying to focus on those things. 

So I am going to put it down for a short while before I come back and go through it with a finer toothed comb and move on to my next "classes" 

Those are:

No comments:

Post a Comment